So you are looking to purchase your very own worm bin at an affordable price, but are bombarded with hundreds of different worm bins, which do a variety of different things…
In this blog, I will go over exactly why the Memes Worms Hut is the perfect worm bin for anyone looking to purchase their very first worm bin to start their worm farming journey, or even more experienced players who are looking for an all encompassing, reliable worm bin, which gets the job done!
In this blog:
- What is the Memes Worms Hut
- The benefits to using the Memes Worms Hut compared to alternative worm bins
- How to get started with the Memes Worms Hut & Limited Time Offer
What is the Memes Worms Hut
The Memes Worms Hut is a worm bin which guarantees production of the highest quality worm compost acting as an amazing fertilizer for your plants giving them all the nutrients they need.
This particular worm bin has all of the elements of an extremely easy to use yet reliable worm bin to simplify the worm farming process.
- A continuous flow-through system made of breathable, waterproof, and extremely durable fabric
- A zipper top to ensure pests (flies, ants, slugs etc.) cannot infiltrate the compost and ruin the worm's health.
- An easy to use rope opening at the bottom of the bag to easily control moisture levels and remove the vermicompost (feed through the top and collect castings from the bottom)
- Simple 5 minute initial installation process, and extremely low maintenance (After installation and adding the worms and other materials, simply start slowly feeding the bin with food, and your vermicompost journey has begun!)
The benefits to using the Memes Worms Hut compared to alternative worm bins
A standard DIY or “box” worm bin cannot compete with the Memes Worms hut in almost every aspect of what makes a good worm bin. Below I will discuss exactly how the Memes Worms Hut is a hugely superior worm bin in comparison to standard DIY and “box” style worm bins…
- The Memes Worms Hut is made from a flow through breathable fabric in comparison to standard worm bins which are made from hard plastic materials.
- As an optimal worm bin must be at 80% moisture levels, many standard hard plastic bins just cannot facilitate that level of moisture, due to the non breathable, hard material it uses. The Memes Worms Hut, ensures that 80% moisture level is attained due to its flow through, breathable yet durable fabric. This allows the best environment for the worms to grow and multiply faster than it would have in a traditional worm bin.
- The Memes Worms Hut uses an adjustable rope opening at the bottom of the bag to easily control the moisture of the bag (If you can see the bag is getting too moist, you can loosen the rope to allow more breathability throughout the bag). This feature is only available for the Memes Worms Hut, as moisture control is not an option in standard box bins.
- The Memes Worms Hut enables you to process a large volume of scraps without having to separate the worms from trays like standard worm bins. A standard DIY or box worm bin would either require you to turn the bin upside down, mixing up the vermicompost with other parts of the bin, or rummaging to separate the vermicompost and the worms from a tray.
How to get started with the Memes Worms Hut & Limited Time Offer
To begin your worm composting journey, click the link below to purchase your very own Memes Worms Hut worm bin, and use code “WORMS10” at checkout for a limited time offer only available for blog readers!