Live Guarantee & Conditions
We are pleased to offer a live guarantee for our worm shipments under the following conditions:
- You must be home to receive the worms or notify us to add a "Hold at Post Office" notice to the package.
- We do not guarantee a live delivery if they are left in a mail box or on the porch, so please let your postman know you are expecting them.
- NO refund for Worms if DOA we will replace once.
- We must receive notification of a dead shipment within two hours of delivery with an accompanying video or images emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your shipping address changes after you place the order, the live guarantee is void.
- We will reship only once at our cost.
- Please see our Bulk Worm Listings to see additional restrictions on bulk shipments.
- There are no refunds for worm shipments.
How We Ship
We ship via USPS Priority Mail, All orders will be shipped on Mondays or Tuesdays. Must have order in the Sunday prior to Monday.
- Your worms will usually be delivered within 2 -3 days anywhere in the continental United States once shipped.
- We reserve the right to withhold shipments due to extreme weather.
- Our system will send out an email with tracking information within 12 hours of shipment if you provide an email when you place your order online. Please keep an eye out for this email.
- Our worms are packed in breathable bags and shipped in corrugated cardboard shipping boxes. They are clearly marked LIVE WORMS / PERISHABLE.
- Your worms will be bagged in dry peat moss. They may be smaller and slightly dehydrated when they arrive. They will regain up to 30% more weight after you rehydrate them.
- Non-worm shipments may be via any carrier and could arrive any day of the week.