Live Guarantee & Conditions
We are pleased to offer a live guarantee for our worm shipments under the following conditions:
- You must be home to receive the worms or notify us to add a "Hold at Post Office" notice to the package.
- We must receive notification of a dead shipment within two hours of delivery with an accompanying video or images emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your shipping address changes after you place the order, the live guarantee is void.
- We will reship only once at our cost.
- Please see our Bulk Worm Listings to see additional restrictions on bulk shipments.
- There are no refunds for worm shipments.
How We Ship
- The deadline to receive orders is Friday 5PM EST.
- We currently ship live worms on Monday or Tuesday via USPS Priority Mail. Your worms will usually be delivered within 2 -3 days anywhere in the continental United States once shipped.
- We reserve the right to withhold shipments due to extreme weather.
- Our system will send out an email with tracking information within 12 hours of shipment if you provide an email when you place your order online. Please keep an eye out for this email.
- Our worms are packed in breathable bags and shipped in corrugated cardboard shipping boxes. They are clearly marked LIVE WORMS / PERISHABLE.
- Your worms will be bagged in dry peat moss.
- Non-worm shipments may be via any carrier and could arrive any day of the week.